This link will take you to the Authorize.Net online application where you can apply for your payment gateway and merchant accounts, as well as sign up for any value-adding services.
* A list of all the fees associated with an Internet Merchant Account can be found at
* The fees, as well as fees for Card Present (CP) payment gateway and merchant accounts and all Authorize.Net value-adding services will be outlined in the application as well.
* After clicking the Sign Up Now button, you will be taken to the online application home page. Before you can access the application, you will need to create an account by clicking the Create Login ID button. Simply enter your email address and create a password. Once you are finished, click Login Now. You will be taken back to the online application home page where you can then sign in and begin the application process.
* During the application process, you will need to either sign up for a merchant account, or provide specific information on your existing merchant account. If you need help finding this information, please call your assigned sales representative at the phone number listed below.
* If you have questions regarding any page or section of the application, please click the Help link located in the upper right hand corner of any application page. These help files are extremely useful and should answer any questions you have.
Once you have completed and submitted the application, Authorize.Net will review the provided information and contact you directly concerning your account. If at any time you have questions or need additional assistance, please call your assigned Authorize.Net sales representative, Lisa Millar at 801-492-6507 or email@example.com. If for some reason your sales representative is unavailable, you can also call the Authorize.Net Sales Department at 866-437-0476, Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time.